I brought fresh baked whole wheat bread, avocado, vegetarian cheese by Bastiaansen, and I made soup from scratch!
Recipe type: Soup
- 2 cans of peeled tomatoes or chopped tomatoes.
- half a can of chickpeas
- chopped zucchini
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 4 cups of water
- salt & pepper
- red pepper flakes (not necessary but makes the soup a bit spicier)
- dried parsley spoon
- spoon of olive oil
- Sautee the zucchini in a stockpot, add tomatoes, water, bouillon cubes
- Turn low when it starts to cook
- Add the chickpeas, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper
- At end add olive oil and parsley.