After writing a post about “5 steps to a beautiful skin” , someone asked me what products I use. So this is the continuation to my previous post.
As you can see on the picture (above) that I took of my bathroom shelve, those are 8 key products that I use in my skin regime.
(In no particular order, but as showing on the picture)
1. “AMORE PACIFIC” treatment enzyme peel. I use it as a scrub daily, after washing my face with a cleanser. It is so gentle and doesn’t irritate my face. It comes as a powder, which activates by adding water (I use Evian pure water). Helps to get rid of toxins and dead skin cells. It is plant-based product, made without chemicals and other nasty ingredients.
2. “REN” detox clay mask. I love this clay mask! I use it after a shower, while my pores are still “open”. This mask contains kaolin clay and spirulina. Helps to remove excess sebum and reduce pore size. I apply it all over my face for 15 min. It dries out while pulling excess oil and dirt out of the pores. Again, this mask is free of synthetic chemicals.
3. “M.D. Forte” soap-free hydrating cleanser. I use it every day before a bedtime. Its like a soap, but doesn’t actually contains a soap. I love it, because it doesn’t make my skin dry and “tight” . My dermatologist gave it to me, and I can’t imaging using anything else.
- “Jurlique” Lavender Hydrating Mist. It’s my toner. I love the smell of lavender! I use it after the “M.D. Forte” and before the moisturizer. It contains only few ingredients and the main ingredient is lavender oil.
4. “EMINENCE” Rosehip Whip Moisturizer. My facialists recommended it to me, and I love it! Its all-natural, organic skin care line from Europe. I really like the texture and it smells like a rose.
5. “Eminence” Couperose-C Serum . It’s a pure Vitamin complex. Contains Q10, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and E. I use it by mixing a few drops with my moisturizer, or on a clean face before a bedtime, along itself. It is a powerful antioxidant treatment, that helps to fight wrinkles.
6. “SKIN CEUTICALS” Phloretin CF. Its a night treatment, I use it on a clean face, applying few drops. It prevents and corrects sun-spots, heals the scars, calms the redness, fights free-radicals, get rid of the pimples,.. You name it! It’s the miracle product haha! I totally love it!
7. “CLARINS” UV Plus SPF 40. My sun protection. I like it because it’s a high number, also it doesn’t make my skin white like other products, plus it doesn’t break out my skin.
Well, I hope you find this helpful. Maybe you will discover a natural product that works, please share with me!