I’ve just returned from a lovely week away in Sydney, where I shared some easy and delicious raw chocolate live on The Morning Show perfect for a sweltering Summery Xmas like we have in Australia. See video below. If you would like to make this recipe and you’re going to have an actual frosty Xmas day you can always swap the frozen fruits for some stewed fruit or dried fruits and perhaps some spices such as cinnamon, cayenne and nutmeg to make a more warming kind of chocolate treat.
- 60g cacao butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbs raw organic coconut oil
- 2 tbs raw macadamia butter
- 2 tbs raw dark agave
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup freshly frozen mango, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Melt cacao butter with vanilla powder and coconut oil in a glass bowl over another bowl of boiled water.
- Remove from heat, whisk in macadamia butter, agave and cacao powder.
- Line a glass dish with greaseproof paper and squander frozen fruit into the base.
- Drizzle raw chocolate on top. Chill one minute in freezer. Serve.
My ebook with over 70 superfood chocolate recipes, as well as beauty, fashion, art and featuring some beautiful Australian models, is now live via my site abigailoneill.net for $25.
Merry Xmas! Love and chocolate xxx