Fall is here!
So time for nurturing, warming soups.
The recipe is below.
Just note I add ricotta for some smoothing texture and taste, but you don’t have to. I like to add it instead of cream, it tastes great and not so bad for you. Don’t we all like that? :)
- 2 (vegetarian) bouillon cubes
- salt & pepper
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 1 chopped onion
- handful of cilantro/coriander
- 2 handful of rinsed spinach
- Heat the water with the bouillon cubes and the salt and pepper in a stock pot.
- Add the chopped zucchini.
- In a separate pan fry the chopped onion until golden.
- Add the onion to the soup
- Turn soup low when boiling and add the onion.
- Add the cilantro/coriander.
- Blend the soup until smooth.
- put a handful of spinach into a bowl and pour the soup over it.
- Add pepper/salt to liking.
- Add a spoonful of ricotta in middle of soup.
- Soup is ready to serve!