It’s a true fact that after only one week eating less sugary foods, our body does already respond to it not craving for sugar. But in case you are a big sweet tooth, there is a lot of desserts and sweet treats you could satisfy your craving with. I used to drink a delicious and very nutritious cashew milk as a kind of “dessert” before going to sleep. When making this recipe, I found out a beautiful new version where I can turn the milk into a pudding only by adding less water to it!
So here it goes the cashew pudding recipe :
- 350 grams of raw cashews
- 1 tablepoon of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon of agave ( or more depending on how sweet you'd like )
- 1 cinnamon stick or cinnamon powder ( 3 teaspoons in case you prefer to use powder )
- 3 units of date
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ( alcohol free )
- Soak the cashew overnight.
- then wash the cashews before putting to freeze.
- Next day: use the frozen cashews, put them into a good blender together with all the ingredients listed adding a cup of water ( about 200 ml).
- Blend it well until you get to a creamy texture.