I am now excited about this new soup I tried to make!
I made it for my family dinner last week, and it was a big success! (even my 2 year old nephew could not get enough).
- 2 big zucchini
- 1 big onion
- 2 vegetarian bouillon cubes
- salt & pepper
- fresh parsley
- italian dried herbs (optional)
- mild oliveoil to cook with
- ¾ liters of water
- Chop the zucchini and onion and sautee them in a stock pot in a bit of mild oliveoil.
- Add water till all the pieces are under water plus a bit extra.
- Add bouillon cubes and stir.
- Add salt/pepper, herbs, fresh chopped parsley to season.
- Turn low when the soup is starting to cook.
- Blend half of the soup in the stockpot until half becomes creamy but there is still some pieces not blended.
- Simmer for 20 minutes and serve. Let the soup sit a bit to cool off.
- Add fresh parsley to garnish and a bit of olive oil.