This is just a simple delicious dish. and really easy!
Step 1: buy veggie patties of your choice.
Step 2: get all the leftover veggies from your fridge and cut them up in small chunks. You can also buy fresh veggies that fit well in the French kitchen. Think red onions, peas, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, spinach, zucchini, green or white asparagus. Almost any veggie will work as long as the flavor is not too strong.
Buy french herbs, or a french herb mix, most of the time known as “Herbs de Provence“. this includes thyme, oregano, marjoram, savory & rosemary. Crush these together with a pinch of salt or blend them. You can also use a bouillon cube instead of these herbs if you are in a rush.
A healthy light meal, enjoy!
- veggies to your liking, cut in little cubes and slices
- olive oil
- Fresh or dried and crushed herbs de Provence : A mix of Marjoram, Savory, Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary.
- 2 veggie patties to your liking
- Add the veggies in a skillet and add a bit of olive oil and salt and grill them.
- Add the herbs or bouillon cube and stir until veggies are covered in herbs and oil.
- Grill the veggie patties in another skillet until golden brown on both sides.