A simple, delicious, earthy vegetable soup that will give you a warming feeling when feeling cold! I prefer to use only organic ingredients.
- 5 cups of water
- diced mushrooms (2 portobello or 2 handful of regular mushrooms)
- 4 cut medium tomatoes
- cut red peppers
- 1 medium chopped yellow zucchini
- half of large chopped green zucchini
- handful of chopped carrots
- handful of snap peas
- 3 branches of fresh rosemary
- dried parsley
- 3 organic vegetarian bouillon cubes (easy does it)
- food grade argan oil or sesame oil for flavoring.
- Add the diced mushrooms, cut tomatoes, chopped zucchini, chopped carrots, cut red peppers, in a stock pot with water, bouillon cubes, salt, pepper, dried parsley and rosemary and put on stove with lid on medium heat.
- When boiling turn lower.
- Let simmer for a bit and 10 minutes before serving the soup add the snap peas and a bit of food grade argan oil (or sesame oil) stir and let sit.
- Serve with some fresh backed baguettes from the oven.