Cooking is not difficult!
Today I made a delicious green vegan curry with seitan (a wheat gluten used as protein in a vegetarian diet), check it out!
- Thai white rice
- Seitan (cut into cubes)
- Green curry paste (as much to your liking)
- 1 red pepper
- 2 small onions
- 2 handfuls of string beans
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh Coriander/Cilantro
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- a table spoon of Coconut oil
- 1 can of organic fruit
- Put the rice in water with a pinch of salt and heat to boil. Turn lower when boiling and depending on kind of rice cook to perfection.
- Get a pan and heat the coconut oil and stir fry the seitan.
- Put the seitan in a bowl.
- Add the garlic in the hot pan
- Stir fry the onions, and later on the peppers and string beans.
- Add the coconut milk and green curry paste (add more of the paste if you want the curry spicier or more coconut milk if you want it milder)
- Let simmer for 20 min
- At last moment add the seitan and coriander/cilantro.
- Drain the rice.
- Plate your food with the rice, green curry and 2 spoons of the canned organic fruits. (You can find these with no sugar added!)
- Add some fresh cilantro and a pinch of salt as you like it.
- Serve and enjoy!
I love simple recipes that are organic, vegetarian and/or vegan! They make you feel nourished with good vitamins and minerals and are not heavy on your stomach. Enjoy!