Teff Pancakes, one of my all time favorite breakfast meals. Sometimes I put in some extra cacao or coffee powder, blue berries, coconut or bananas. You can top it off with whatever you like as long as it fits your diet. Just go wild!
1 cup Teff flakes (Even though teff is the healthiest, you can substitute this for another whole wheat flour )
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1 Pinch Nutmeg
1 Pinch Salt
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Whole Egg
5 Egg whites
2/3 Cup water
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend them up to a silky smooth mixture.
- Slowly heat up a pan with some coconut butter or butter in it.
- Pour your pancake mixture into your pan, put the lit on it and slowly let it cook on half power/gas.
- You can flip it over when the top starts to solidify.
- Top it of with some white almond paste, fruit and/or some fat free Greek yoghurt.
[poutsch id=”1006833″ width=”490″]