I love me some figs!
Besides that they are tasty, they are also very good to help with digestion (dried or fresh) as they are a good source of fiber and full of vitamins and minerals & anti-oxidants. Read more about figs HERE.
- small fresh figs, (4 per person) washed
- 1 tbsp local honey
- organic goat cheese, crumbled.
- Slice the figs in half
- Put on plate that can go into the stove
- Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese over the figs
- Pour the tablespoon of honey over all the figs
- Put in stove and roast until goat cheese turns brown and figs become soft.
- Serve warm.