Hey everyone! I would like to share this recipe to this super easy nutritious gazpacho that I really enjoy making. Its not the typical ingredients of a gazpacho. I always add hemp seeds to most of my meals for extra protein. Truffle oil is one of my favorites oils to enhance the flavor of food. I am also obsessed with cilantro so I add it to most of the food that I eat.
- 2 -3 Organic Tomato's
- 1 clove of an organic garlic
- a half of a bell pepper
- half of an organic lemon
- a few organic basil leaves
- a few cilantro leaves
- 2 table spoons of hemp seeds
- 2 table spoons Of white truffle oil
- a tea spoon of white truffle sea salt
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for a minute and the gazpacho is ready to serve.
- To add a few finishing touches just add a few cilantro and basil leaves.