My Orange Pepper soup was so good, I had to share it with you!
Low in calories, it is filling but also very tasty! And very simple to make too!
You can either use orange peppers, or some red and yellow that you will mix together.
- 4 orange peppers
- organic cream or olive oil
- Just cook some washed peppers in water until they are under water, with some oil and salt.
- Add some seasoning you like in it. Or some dried herbs. like oregano or basil.
- When the peppers are cooked, take a blender and blend it all together.
- Taste it. If you think it needs to be more solid, you can add some organic cream, or olive oil.
- Add some more pepper on top, and add fresh basil for flavor and for the look of it.
Really easy and super tasty!
(Of course you can also make this soup with any other color of peppers. Just because I am Dutch I prefer the orange ones, especially for April 30th Queens Day or to support the Dutch team when they are in a World Championship or at the Olympic Games! )