My sister loves Mexican food, and I do too!
Do you know Mexican food has an image of being unhealthy, but do you know you can make it as healthy as you want it to be?
What did we make?
– Corn on the cob. You just need sweet corn on the cob, and boil it for a few minutes until it is soft enough to eat.
– Tortillas. We used organic tortillas, which we filled up with good stuff. We added:
* sliced iceberg lettuce.
*Black beans (organic, from a can that we warmed up a bit)
*sliced peppers, cucumbers, celery, tomatoes.
* a bit of organic sour cream. (the more you use, the “unhealthier” you make your dish!)
* A bit of sliced organic cheese. ( again, the more you use, the more calories in your dish!)
– We also stir fried brown rice with black beans.
– And my sister added grilled organic chicken.
Simple and yummy!