When it is hot outside, or when you crave something sweet, or when you need to eat something light: a fruit soup is the answer! And it is so easy to make too! My Mother-in-Law Marlies makes this all the time, and I love it! Check out the recipe.
- 2 small melons (can be any melon, we chose honeydew melon.)
- different berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 2 ripe mangoes
- Wash all fruit really well.
- Cut the mango in pieces and put in blender. Put the smooth texture in the freezer for an hour until it becomes like ice-cream.
- Cut the melon and take out seeds. Blend this as well. This is your soup.
- Pour the water melon in a bowl.
- add berries
- Take out the mango sorbet and pour a scoop in the middle of the soup.