Today I want to share a great recipe for almond milk. I always have fresh almond milk in my fridge. It stays fresh up to 5 days. Great alternative for cows, soy or rice milk. It’s easy to make, super yummy and you know what’s in it cause you make it YOURSELF! ( think of other nasty ingredients that you buy together with your supermarket almond milk).
- 1 cup of organic raw almonds (soaked in water over night)
- 3 cups of filtered water
- 1-2 dates (pits removed)
- pinch of sea salt (pink Himalayan or Celtic sea salt)
- pinch of vanilla (whole dry vanilla powder or vanilla extract without alcohol)
- pinch of cinnamon
- -good blender (I use Blendec)
- -nut milk bag
- Put everything into blender and run for 30-40 seconds. Pour the mixture into a strainer or nut milk bag to separate pulp and milk. That's it!
- Use it together with granola for breakfast or make nutritious banana and strawberry smoothie. Put it in your coffee or tea. Add cacao and you've got chocolate almond milk! Variations are endless!