Because naturally glowing skin really does start from the inside out, here are a few fresh, whole food ideas that will really make your skin glow! Here are my 4 favorite foods for skin that will make it fantastic:
- Healthy Fats, such as Avocado, Raw Nuts and Coconut Oil will plump up your skin and reduce winkles.
- Vitamin A, necessary for healthy skin can be found in Carrots and Sweet Potatoes.
- Vitamin C, always amazing for you, are in Berries, Mangos and Cantaloupes.
- And lastly, Hydration! The most important for nice skin, I try for Green Tea and lots of water!
And now here are some foods that should be avoided!
- Alcohol – it’s terribly dehydrating!
- Refined sugar – wreaks havoc on your hormones that could cause breakouts.
- Dairy – is difficult to digest for most, and could also lead to breakouts :(
- Processed food – Just try no to eat anything that comes from a box! ;)