Last night I met my friend at the job, and we both decided to go to capoeira class, because it’s been too long since we saw each other plus we both needed a good work out!
After an hour of an intense class, I was craving for coconut water. It is one of the best post-work out drinks because it supercharges your metabolism and promotes weight loss.
- Contains more Potassium then bananas and other sport drinks
- Contains perfect amount of sodium. Enough to replenish electrolytes.
- Contains high level of Calcium, Chloride and Magnesium
- It re-hydrants better then water
- Contains ZERO cholesterol
Unless you are in Brazil, it is kind hard to find a great tasting coconut water in the City. I have tried a few different brands, but the one that I particular like is from company “Exotic Superfoods”.
Another way I use coconut water is I mix it with a green juice. For example, this morning I made a juice from collard greens and pineapple. To make it taste good I mix it with coconut water and it was absolutely delicious!