We love good books that can help us “organice” our lives! Here is another good one:
The Simplicity survival handbook by Bill Jensen is about how you should manage your time at work, and help you be more productive.
The main idea? DO LESS! A few insights we got from the Simplicity Survival Handbook:
- Filter all the stuff you receive through your phone and email and try to perfect the art of work not done.
- Of 325 pages of info, only 5 you NEED!
- Ask yourself what is in it for me?
- Prevent information overload.
- Every 550 days mails, texts and messages DOUBLES!
- Pay attention during meetings! (don’t check phone and mails)
- 2 to 4 hours a day are wasted on communication.
- This also about respect: Treat your colleges like you would want to be treated!
- Find the guts to make changes!
- There are only 1440 minutes a day! You don’t get any more.
Interesting right? BUY THE BOOK