I am not a big fan of salads, but if a salad has a good dressing on top, I suddenly love it! It is all about the dressing, and this Asian carrot ginger dressing is definitely one of my favorites. And it is super easy to make too!
This dressing you mix well into your salad, and the flavor is sweet (the carrot and sugar), a hint of salt (soy sauce) and sour (rice vinegar). The best carrot ginger dressing brings an all-round flavor that you will love in your salad!
What is your favorite salad dressing? Let me know!
- 3 carrots
- 1 small to medium onion
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ½ a cup soy sauce
- ½ a cup brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- olive oil
- Clean the carrots and onions, and put in a blender with the ginger, soy sauce, brown rice vinegar and brown sugar.
- Blend all together until a smooth texture
- Add some olive oil and mix again. (You can add more olive oil if you want to make it more creamy)